PDF Viewer for Windows Phone
General Information - Marketplace Download LinkThe DotNetNuzzi PDF Viewer is the best PDF Viewer on the market for Windows Phone 7. You can Open a PDF URL, save the PDF offline for quick viewing later, find text in your PDF and much, much more. Searching Text in your PDF documents has never been easier on Windows Phone, add Quick Zoom In and Zoom Out and many other features for accessing files on your Sky Drive and the use of the application are limitless. All of the features that the competitor lacks are now available at your fingertips with the DotNetNuzzi PDF Viewer. In addition, the PDF Viewer also provides features for exploring your Sky Drive, locating folders/files that you’re Windows Phone may not show you. From your Phone, Create Folders, Delete Files, Locate Images, and store your Sky Drive files offline for instant access.
The DotNetNuzzi PDF Viewer has so many features and benefits for viewing your PDF Files and managing your Sky Drive that you have to see this for yourself. Once your start using the DotNetNuzzi PDF Viewer you will wonder how you ever used your phone without it. Just the ability to save a PDF URL for Offline access later and search the PDF Text is worth it alone.
The PDF Viewer is a very unique and rare application for the Windows Phone Platform that provides you with many features for viewing PDF documents and complete control of your Sky Drive. You even have the ability to connect to more than one Sky Drive Account and keep all of your PDF files in one offline repository. To put this simple, this application is the best applications and one of a kind for managing your PDF files on your Windows Phone. Just take a look at some of the features:
With the DotNetNuzzi PDF Viewer you can:
- Open a PDF using a URL
- Search Text in your PDF (with highlighting)
- Zoom In at multiple level of your PDF files
- Zoom Out at multiple level of your PDF files
- Save PDF Files Offline for Quick Access
- Connect using various Sky Drive Accounts
- Apply a PDF Filter to your Sky Drive Files
- Navigate thru many directories on the Sky Drive
- Create a Root SkyDrive Folder
- Create a Sky Drive Sub Folder
- Rename a Sky Drive File
- Delete a Sky Drive File
- Store Sky Drive Files Offline
- View PDF Files in your application
- View image files (png, jpg, gif)
- Set permissions on your new Sky Drive Folder
If you are having trouble using the application please send an email to email@example.com.